The #1 Cause Of Failure: Failure To Execute
The main reason companies don't succeed is because they fail to execute. This failure typically comes from a critical, missing capability in their plan or on their management team. As a result of this gap, companies can fail to hit critical milestones which challenges the fundamental hypothesis and questions the overall growth potential of the business. This failure raises doubt within the business leaders, employees and board members that the company can increase growth and break into new markets. As a result, the business fails to realize its true potential and goes back into its shell with its confidence shattered.
Growth Consulting & Interim Management:
More Horsepower For Your Business
We find the gap in the plan, strategy, process or team. Then we fill the gap with an enhanced strategy, an interim leader, or a small skunk works team engaged in a short-term assignment that is laser-focused on achieving a specific result. Our solution could involve evaluating a new market opportunity, building a new line of business, implementing operational improvements or teaching your people how to be more innovative.
- Successful 8x entrepreneur / 4x intrapreneur
- Bootstrapped last five startups to profitability with no outside capital and created millions in value, a feat that had a one in 32 quadrillion probably of being successful (1/2000)^5.
- Created FounderSensei.com, the #1 rated lean startup training program in the world
- Created a $1.5 billion unicorn at AT&T Wireless
- Successfully turned around two multi-million dollar divisions at Experian and Yesmail
- BS Engineering from Purdue University & MBA from Harvard Business School
- Successful 3x entrepreneur
- 20 years of business expansion, team building and partnership development
- Disruptive Innovator and last 36 months helped launch 3 companies and 5 different solutions
- Lean Startup expert and accomplished at all aspects of launching a product or service within a startup or high growth company
- Experienced at testing and iterating a product or solution to quickly affordably bring it to market & accelerate growth
- Network of 50+ seasoned entrepreneurs with deep experience building startups from concept to successful exit
- Lean startup & design thinking experts
- Leadership, executive coaching and mentoring experience
- Operators with successful track records of delivering results
- Available for short-term and interim assignments
Innovation Process Coaching & Training
Innovation team coach, trainer and mentor
Technology Development & Management
- Project leader outsourced innovation team
- Big Data, Analytics, AI, Ad Tech, SaaS, Software, B2B, B2C, E-commerce, Email Marketing, Information Services, Consumer Products
Founder & Executive Coaching
Sales & marketing
Board & Investor Management
Who We Work With
We work with funded startup teams who are unsatisfied with their current progress and could benefit from additional experienced horsepower and bandwidth to hit their goals.
What Others Say
Engagements Starting At Just $5K Per Month
Our highly-focused and effective engagements start at just $5K per month. Contact us today and receive a free 30-minute assessment of your current business situation including a preliminary recommendation for how to take your funded startup to the next level.