We Are Not Consultants. We Are Entrepreneurs.
We've built a large network of experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to join your Innovation Outpost at a moment's notice. Most of the time, our proven, lean startup entrepreneurs are building their own startups. But from time to time, they are in between startup projects. It's during this time they join our Innovation Outpost teams. Since the Innovation Outpost is temporary in nature, our network of exceptional people are essentially highly-trained entrepreneurs-for-hire. They are exclusively focused on building incredible businesses for our clients during intense engagements of creative energy and hustle. Unlike internal employees, who are highly-trained to execute a proven business model, our entrepreneurs do what they do best - create new business models that change the world.
Innovation Outposts consists of four entrepreneurs who are focused on a predetermined area. Their backgrounds and experiences are complementary. Each team is made up of at least one person with the following skill set.
- Product Visionary
The teams can be assemble with a mix of internal, high-potential innovators and external entrepreneurs from our EIR Network. Team mix varies depending on the overall objective of the Outpost and what our client is trying to accomplish. To develop your internal people and help build new skills, choose a mix of internal and external EIRs for your Outpost. To build highly-disruptive business models at Internet speed, assemble your Outpost with entrepreneurs only from our EIR Network.
- Large network of experienced entrepreneurs with a track record of creating disruptive digital businesses
- Proprietary methodology for finding product-market fit and a profitable path-to-customers using a unique combination of design thinking and lean startup principles
- Complete, outsourced solution
- Temporary organization that lives outside of your organization and headcount
- Quarterly progress reviews to make "go" or "no go" decisions on key project decisions
- Option to create a new entity for the Outpost to operate in with an option to purchase the equity at a predetermined price at any time
- The best way to create and validate scalable, repeatable business models
- Faster and more capital efficient than internal innovation teams
- Higher return-on-investment than M&A transactions
- Lower capital cost & higher return than corporate venture investing
- Expand your innovation project portfolio faster than any other internal or external source
- No layoffs as the Outpost team members are not on payroll